Hello, my name is Sudhanjali.
I am a classical music teacher and performer. I have participated in padutha theeyaga competition conducted Sri S P Balasubramanyam sir and was amongst the top 4 contestants. I currently teach 30 to 35 students from India, US, UK and Australia. I have been teaching for over 5 years now, with kids of various age groups.
I also teach annamacharya keerthanas, light music and Telugu film songs.
I can speak Telugu and English.
- All lessons are conducted by field of expertise.
- Time tables must be strictly adhered to at all times
- A lesson that is missed by the student, for whatever reason, is not made up, credited or transferred. This lesson is considered a forfeit.
- Leaves to be informed in prior
- Test will be conducted once in 2 months
- The class will be compensated if in case of sudden absence from the Teacher
- Parents to interact to the teacher tutor once in a month for suggestions and for further improvements from both the tutor and the students side