Hello, my name is Easwari. I can speak Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Hindi.
I am a vocal music professional teacher (pure Carnatic). I am a pure classical singer who sings keerthanai, compositions of Papanasham sivan, Purandharadasar, Gopalakrishna bharathy, muthuthandavar etc and various bhajans.
I living in Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu India) and am originally from Palakkad (Kerala). I am taking vocal classes for kids to ladies despite of age bar. My motto is to make everyone to know at least a basic of music and lead there life without stress. Music is the only way to reduce stress and mind relaxation. It helps you to take a correct decision in any situation.
I have been learning music from the age of 5. My first Guru was Ms. Vishalam. She is a teacher who has been taking vocal classes for past 30 to 40 years. She is also a guide and a teacher for me and a role model for my achievements in professional life. Her motivations has made me to reach at this situation where I am independently taking classes for students.
My second guru is Mr. Trichi Gurunadhar, who made me to improve my way of singing and helped me in voice culture. He was a leading vocalist.
After completing my schooling, I took music as my passion and profession and joined in Music Academy College of Music. Simultaneously, I did my Graduation in the same field through Madras University.
After completing my Graduation, I joined in Sri Sankara Vidyalaya as a music teacher. Then after my marriage I joined Mukkala Nammalwar Chetty Vivekananda Vidyalaya which is run by Vivekananda Educational Group of Institutions. This is where I learned many bhajans and learn/ teach more new forms of songs in different goners. Under the guidance of Smt Subhasree Ravichandran the Vice Principal of this school I learned more bhajans and slokas and teach to many students.
- Won many prizes in music competition in school and college.
- Participated in AIR music programs. (All India Radio).
- Lead singer for dance programs in different places.
- My students participated in Podigai Bhajans competition and won third prize.
- I train students to appear for music grade examination through Annamalai university and bridge academy.
- Students did programs in and around temples.
- Nearly 15 students appeared for grade exams of which nearly 13 students passed out with distinction and 2 student’s first class.
- My students are trained in both theory and practical form of Music.
- Learned nearly 400 compositions of which nearly 250 songs are compositions of the trinity of music, they are as follows
- Muthuswami dheekshidar
- Shyamala sasthrigal.
- All lessons are conducted by field of expertise.
- Time tables must be strictly adhered to at all times
- A lesson that is missed by the student, for whatever reason, is not made up, credited or transferred. This lesson is considered a forfeit.
- Leaves to be informed in prior
- Test will be conducted once in 2 months
- The class will be compensated if in case of sudden absence from the Teacher
- Parents to interact to the teacher tutor once in a month for suggestions and for further improvements from both the tutor and the students side